Friday, October 27, 2006

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, FREEDOM NAPS

Rex Attends to Domestic Issues

(Orlando) For the first time since his first son (and hippie-hating heir-apparent) was born last month, Spurious George’s danger-seeking demagogue, Rex Kramer, was tonight assigned the family values task of unilaterally caring for all three of his children while Mrs. Kramer ventures forth for a night of doily-darning with the PTA ladies. In addition to defending the homeland, Rex will also be preparing his regular Saturday sermon for the hippies at
The Blue Republic while simultaneously watching split-screened and Tivo-ed past episodes of Family Ties for evidence of Michael J. Fox’s treachery…thus, he has little time to educate the masses here at Spurious George this evening.

Fear not, freedom-lovers, for Rex shall return tomorrow, rested and refreshed for the final dash to the mid-term elections…but sometime after the Florida-Georgia game (one must have priorities, after all!)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger abi said...

Yow! I swear I can hear Junior all the way up the East Coast.

My guess is that the TV is on and Ted Kennedy is giving a speech.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

Abi: Actually, when "Tipsy Teddy" appears on the screen, Little Rex projectile vomits on my lap and then passes out...much like most of Kennedy's former "dates."

Kvatch: Are you insinuating that my son hates America?!?

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what I like to see!!! Rebellion!

Thats right Baby Danger. Protest the propaganda!!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looks to me like the Baby Danger tried some of Rex's Kool-aide and doesn't like it. This may help.


Milkmen: Fathers Who Breastfeed
Just may have the answer for your needs.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger glasshill said...

I believe from his birthday jr is a libra ... jeepers they're almost ALWAY democrats I think... hippie tendancies too...

I think he's crying for some tie dye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home