Thursday, August 17, 2006

NO FREEDOM-LOVING PHOTOS

SG Censored by Blogger©, Military Action Likely

(Orlando) Spurious George, which recently opened its new website to critical reviews and the amazement of the masses, has long (since October 2005) been known for its hard-hitting, America-loving stories, but is also respected for its iconic images that both inspire and incite. Unfortunately SG’s publisher, in an act that can only be described as “terroresque,” appears to be cutting costs by not allowing America’s Most Patriotic Blog© to upload its freedom-loving photos. “If a picture is worth a thousand words,” originally quipped SG spokesman Ari Fleischer, “we’d send Blogger a photo of an ICBM pointed directly at their hippie headquarters.”

(A photo of a nuclear…sorry…’nucular’ missile would appear here…if Blogger didn’t fear freedom so overtly!)

While Spurious George neither confirms nor denies that it possesses weapons of mass destruction, sources within the organization assert that they reserve the right to execute a pre-emptive strike if their photos of scantily-clad, all-American girls aren’t allowed to be viewed by their devout readership. “This is censorship most foul, and most un-American,” harrumphed Fleischer. “Our fans want, nay, need their daily dose of domestic cheesecake! To deny them only serves to give aid and comfort to the enemy!”

SG attempted to contact Blogger for a comment for this story, but the illegal immigrant janitor who answered the phone stated that everyone was both too stoned and too busy burning the American flag to reply.

Ed. Note: Seriously, are we the only people having this problem?

8 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the problem for a while until I realized that blogger will only download JPEG's. Perhaps this is your problem?
I hadn't had any problems with blogger until today, when they ate a post I had written.
Nice new blog BTW, the red white and blue aren't really hard on the eyes, unless you toked down a whole doobie.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

Lew, as you know I have never inhaled, so I will have to take your word for it (Nancy Reagan was my hero.)

That said, I only work in .jpg, as other image formats are for commies. What's been particularly frustrating is that Blogger tells me that the images are uploaded, but they lie like the islamo-fascists that they are!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have had the same problem, so I circumvent it by using photobucket and just inserting the address from that site..your better off actually using photobucket..when you use alot of blogger pics..it takes longer for your page to load for your humble visitors..

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Graeme said...

maybe it is a hippie hacker. so of them have learned how to use computers I hear. (they still haven't learned how to use showers though)

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Graeme said...

some of them I mean. my brain works faster than my fingers (which means my fingers are hella slow)

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger sumo said...

I'm having blogger problems but of a different nature. BTW...love the new look...wish I could look this cool... you're probably one of those computer whiz types that can do anything. I am one of the hippies that isn't so knowledgeable...but I do bath occasionally.!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I haven't posted a picture for some time just because I don't want the extra hassle. I'm telling myself to "keep it simple, stupid".

I too like the looks of the new site. I bet baby jeebus likes it too.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

Dusty: I may give your idea a shot. I did try the lazy man's version of photobucket by creating a Blogger site with just photos, but I can't load them from there either. Damn you, Blogger! Damn you straight to hell!

Graeme: I haven't ruled out the hippie factor, and may in fact order a pre-emptive strike on San Francisco.

Sumo: Bathing, I hear, is the first step toward curing hippie-ism! That said, Dude (of The Blue Republic fame) deserves the credit for the site's design.

POP: If all else fails, I may take your advice...although I will have to refer to it as something else (K.I.S.S. is way too Clintonesque!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home